Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mom and Dad in Cambridge

I took Mom and Dad around Cambridge to see the sights.  Some days we had both boys with us.  Other days it was just Philip since Charlie started school while they were here.

We decided to use the sightseeing bus in town, aka the Big Red Bus.  I knew it would be the easiest way to see everything and we could just get off when we wanted to look around.
 We walked a good bit of the time too though and saw all the main attractions.  Here are a few of my and Dad's pictures...

 Well, I definitely know where I got my flare for photography from because Dad is just as much a photographer as I am (if not more!).  I did enjoy seeing this city from new eyes though through his pictures as he captured so many things that I wouldn't normally take a picture of.  I'm always in search of the perfect hang-on-the-wall picture and I forget to take the small moments.  Here are a few of my favorites from Dad's pictures...
 Now...on to London!

No comments: