Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Christmas visit to TN

December 2011 - We visited my grandmother for a couple of days between Christmas and New Year's.  She is always so happy to see us come in and I'm sure just as happy to see us leave.  :)  We wear her out! 

The boys love her house because it has so much yard and driveway to play in...and Grandma and Grandpa are always there with us!  Even in December, there are a few hours during the day that outside play is possible!

Charlie and Philip both enjoyed helping Granny open her presents...

 We also got to see both of my cousins and their families during our visit.  That hasn't happened in a long time so I was ecstatic over this!  We went to eat lunch that day...all 13 of us and whew!!!  was that an adventure since 5 of them were kids!  :)  I did manage to get a picture of Granny with her boys.  Harper was the only girl and wouldn't sit with the boys...

No comments: