Friday, May 18, 2012

Charlie's bowling trip

December 23, 2011 - Charlie did finally make it through his potty chart a few weeks back. (I thought I had a pic. *shrug*)  His last reward was a bowling trip.  We finally found a Friday night to take him.  Kathy and Terry Moore joined us for our fun night.  We all just had so much fun!  My pics of Charlie don't even do it justice so here's the video...
Philip enjoyed bowling as well.  I would help him roll it down the lane and then we would cheer!

He also was intrigued by the bowling balls and especially the holes in them.  :)

And, then, like any bowling alley, we had to stop at the arcade games.  Luckily, Charlie still hasn't figured out that you put coins in them to actually play so he just enjoys sitting in the seat, etc.  Philip, of course, had to follow suit.

No comments: