We attended Touch-A-Truck in downtown Kennesaw a couple of Saturdays ago. We had been talking about seeing all the big trucks for days so Charlie was excited to go. We got there a little later than we had wanted to so the lines were long but I don't think it would have mattered. This seems to be a big event for all the kids in town. By far, Charlie's favorite thing was that he got to get on a big yellow school bus! (Well, it was a short bus but we won't tell him that.) :) It was a chore to convince him to get off. And, he later had to make a second visit.


Charlie's other favorite things...

Philip was a champ during the event. He just rode in his stroller and enjoyed the scenery. 


Well, as long as he didn't see his mama, he was fine. But then, I found his new favorite thing...
We took Charlie to see the cement truck. Wouldn't get near it. We took him to see the BIG bulldozer. Wouldn't get near it. We took Charlie to see the little bulldozer. He only got on because he thought Daniel was getting on with him...so he cried when Daniel didn't climb up.
We tried him on the backhoe...same thing as the bulldozer. 
Hmm...we thought. But, to our surprise, Charlie later wanted to go back to the little bulldozer and decided he could do it on his own. 
This led to another visit to the backhoe. He enjoyed it this time around...
The other highlight for Charlie was watching the garbage trucks that have the extend-a-arm.
I'm posting a video of it because Charlie will watch it over and over here on my blog.
I'm posting a video of it because Charlie will watch it over and over here on my blog.
There were all kinds of trucks. I would say big ones and small ones but they were pretty much all big ones! The police car and bug busters cars I guess would qualify as small. Here are pictures of other trucks we saw.



And, as at any downtown Kennesaw event, the train went by...




And, as at any downtown Kennesaw event, the train went by...
No comments:
Post a Comment