


Charlie had a ball getting outside and playing in the snow. The issue we had with him at Christmas was that his hands got wet through his gloves and got cold so we found a way to remedy that for this snow adventure...ziploc bags. :) We put on his usual gloves, ziploc bags and then a pair of mittens. (Daniel and I did the same thing with our feet, just with Walmart bags.) We didn't figure Charlie would stay out there that long so I didn't layer him up as I should. That wasn't the smartest move but knew better for the second day out. He was out there a while both days...and had so much fun!


The snow was really dry on Monday but by Tuesday, Daniel and Charlie were out there rolling the snow to make snowmen...4 to be exact. 

One for Daddy,
one for Mommy,
one for Charlie
and one for Philip.



The snow was really dry on Monday but by Tuesday, Daniel and Charlie were out there rolling the snow to make snowmen...4 to be exact. 

One for Daddy,
one for Mommy,
one for Charlie
and one for Philip.
I did get Philip out there for a few pics but by the time I did, Charlie was ready to come in (as you'll see in one of the pics), so I didn't really get any good ones of the two boys. Our next door neighbors got out and played with us in the snow as well.





No comments:
Post a Comment