I spent Friday night and much of Saturday night getting my sewing machine to make a decent stitch. After almost pulling my hair out, a call to my mom and a new spool of thread, I finally got it! I had found a pattern on Joann.com for a child's overnight bag a few months ago and thought it would be a great church bag for Charlie but just hadn't gotten around to making one. When I learned that Charlie had a folder that had to go back and forth each time for MMO, I thought of this bag and knew it would be the perfect size and would work just great. So I printed out the project sheet and found some fabric at none other than Joann's! I got started on it Saturday night and just couldn't stop so it got completed. I'm debating on putting a fabric handle on the top but all in all, I thought it turned out really cute...

No comments:
Post a Comment