My friend Dana is having a children's book giveaway...take a gander if you're interested in winning a cute little children's book: "The Moon Shines Down"
Thanks for linking me.. And I just remembered that I never replied to your e-mail about the youth rally. We actually don't have any teenagers. We have over 20 children under 12 but no teenagers.. But, I was going to look up the address so that you could send us anything else that ya'll have going on so I'll get back to you soon with that!
Hope ya'll have a great turn out and we should have lots of teenagers in a few years!
1 comment:
Thanks for linking me.. And I just remembered that I never replied to your e-mail about the youth rally. We actually don't have any teenagers. We have over 20 children under 12 but no teenagers.. But, I was going to look up the address so that you could send us anything else that ya'll have going on so I'll get back to you soon with that!
Hope ya'll have a great turn out and we should have lots of teenagers in a few years!
Post a Comment