I took some video of Charlie playing with Khaki last week. Sorry I'm just now getting around to posting it but it's been a little busy for the Wards. Anyway, Charlie loves to throw Khaki her puppies (and anything else he can get his hands on). And, Khaki loves to lick Charlie. Charlie has also learned that pulling the dog's tail is apparently fun. You'll notice in the video that he waits until just the right moment, tests it out, and then goes for the grab! Khaki pulls him down every time he grabs on but he continues to pull her tail. As long as Khaki doesn't get aggressive about it, I just let him continue to do it. She gets her revenge by licking him to death. I don't let her do this very often because she won't stop licking unless you tell her to and Charlie starts to not like it eventually. We are blessed to have such a great dog. We love her and hope she is around a long time. Charlie's going to have so many great times with Khaki. I've had alot of people ask how the dog does with Charlie. Below is the answer. It's a little long but they just kept playing so I just kept videoing...

2 comments:
That is just too awesome!!
I am amazed at how gentle Khaki is with Charlie's hand in her mouth! She's amazing and the two of them together is just so cute.
Post a Comment