

A week or so ago, I pulled out Charlie's water table. He got it for his birthday from Uncle Mike, Aunt Stacey and Branson. I wanted to put it outside but our backyard swarms with mosquitoes (a problem we have hopefully solved). So being the crazy mom I am, I set it up in the living room! I know, I'm just asking for a mess! And a mess I got but Charlie had alot of fun splashing around in the water. It has a water wheel and two different levels that hold water. You'll see some sailboats in the water but they didn't stay in long. Apparently, only Charlie can be in Charlie's water. He would just throw them out on the floor. Khaki also loved the "big water bowl".
2 comments:
I can't believe Nathan weighs more than Charlie. How tall is he?
You have to tell us your secret for getting rid of mosquitoes in your yard!!!! The video and the picture is so cute.
What a neat toy and the fanciest pet water bowl I've ever seen!
Post a Comment