Saturday, October 6, 2007

Charlie's first football game

We went last night to my cousin's, Felicia, football game. She is a senior this year and is the assistant drum major for the Sequoyah Band of Chiefs. Felicia was excited to see Charlie.


Charlie did fairly well through the game. When Sequoyah would score, the crowd would cheer and Charlie would cry. It upset him pretty bad. He really didn't like the beginning like when the football team came running on the field. The air horn scared him. Other than that, he did ok. Once the game got started, the crowd just became background noise to him. He took a nap through part of it. How, I don't know. But, babies can sleep anywhere...


The Sequoyah band didn't perform until after the game so that they could perform their full show. So, we had to stay the whole game. Charlie was mesmerized by the band. He and Daniel had the same look on their faces as the band performed. I guess it's just in his blood...


Daniel and I really enjoyed going to the game and seeing the band perform. Since it is Felicia's last year, I hope to go to atleast one more game.

No comments: