Monday, October 8, 2007

5 months old!

As of last Thursday, Charlie is now 5 months old! He's really getting fun. He's making all kinds of noises. More than just cooing. He squeals and talks in many different pitches. He's also beginning to be able to sit up. He can sit up if you support him. He still doesn't like to lay down. He now tries to pull himself up if you do lay him in your lap, even though he's not quite strong enough. He has learned to put things in his mouth. He can grasp things with either hand and will look at them and turn them around, etc. He's also begun to blow raspberries. Those are really funny. Daniel was in the nursery the other night. He and Charlie were exchanging them. I could hear the two of them over the monitor and I got so tickled!



He's rolling both ways quite well and can hold his head up really far when lying on his belly. You never know how or where he will be in the crib when you go to get him from a nap. One morning I went in to get him and he was laying perpendicular to the crib. He's eating rice cereal and I plan on starting him on vegetables today. I'll let you know how it goes. Well, as I've done the other months, I took pictures of Charlie today for his 5 month old pics. Here are a couple for you to see how he's growing...



And, like I said, Charlie has learned that things go straight to the mouth. For example...


No comments: