Wednesday, September 12, 2007

just life in general...

Things are going good in the Ward household. Charlie is growing so fast. I'm enjoying staying at home with him. I have alot of people ask me if I miss work. My answer is a quick one...nope. I do miss the adult interaction and my friends at CDH but I'm adjusting. I still talk to a few of them occasionally. Charlie and I went by CDH a week or so ago. It was nice to see everyone.

I, unfortunately, have caught someone's cold and am having to stay away from Charlie as much as I can so that he doesn't catch it. It's been a really hard thing to do but so far so good. I miss being able to kiss and cuddle him though and my hands hurt from washing them so much. Maybe just another day or so and things will be back to normal.

Daniel continues to work and seems to enjoy his job. He's a good stay at home dad too when I need him to be one. He's been great these past few days since he's had to take care of Charlie except for feedings due to my sickness. He took Charlie to Daddy Boot Camp last Saturday. Daniel went as a dad-to-be back in April. It's pretty much just a discussion session but we got alot of good information out of it. Daniel was talking to me for days. When the babies are four months old, they invite the dads back to be veterans and share their experiences. He said they had a good time. I was glad to see that he was confident enough to take Charlie out somewhere by himself. I just packed the diaper bag with the necessities and a bottle and off they went.

Daniel and I have been working to refinance our house. We signed all the papers today. We switched from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate. It's nice to know our payment won't change.

Well, that's about it. Charlie is slowly taking to eating his rice cereal. He takes a bite but normally spits most of it out. Today was the first time I could actually tell he swallowed it.
I'll leave you with one of the cutest pictures I've taken of Charlie so far...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! Get better soon!
Retta