Things are going well so far. Charlie has his own time schedule so we're usually up at night from about 11 or 12 until 2 or 3. That's his time to be awake. He sleeps well during the day though. Daniel went back to work today. I miss him being here. He's really been a big help but I'm managing pretty good. Charlie really is a good baby. He doesn't fuss too much other than when he's hungry. I'm sure that will change with time though. We had our first major spit up fiasco last night. A family from church, the Moore's, invited us over for dinner. Just as I finished eating, Charlie woke up and of course was hungry. I took him into the other room and fed him. I came back to find the diaper bag once he was finished eating and just as soon as I walked into the kitchen... It was the projectile kind too. It went all over me, the diaper bag, the kitchen floor, and of course it covered Charlie. So, I got to model the "mom" look for the rest of the night. :) We had a great time sitting and talking with the Moore's. Charlie was wide awake at this point so they got to spend some time with him awake. They normally see him asleep. However, since he spent so much time asleep yesterday, he was up most of the night. Thank goodness for naps!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Charlie's first Sunday to church
Yesterday was Charlie's first Sunday to church. He slept through it all. Here are a couple of pictures we took.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment