I just can't sit still in my chair today! I just found out that I passed all the parts of my Architecture Registration Exam! So, I am now a registered architect! I even have a license number! God is so good to me! He gave my the strength/knowledge to survive the ARE and pass the first time!
As I accept this great honor...I would like to thank my husband for the many hours he has willingly played the computer with his headphones on and for the many dinners he has prepared so that I could study. Seriously, though, he has been my rock. A big thanks to my parents and Daniel's parents for the endless support and encouragement as well as to my many friends who have done the same. (tear) :) It really has meant alot. None of you doubted me when I doubted myself.
Woo hoo! I'm just so excited!
Melissa H. Ward, RA
(looks nice, doesn't it?)
1 comment:
Fantastic!!!! Way to go!! Bet your chest matches your tummy right now- and it should!! Yea!!
I'm glad you have such a loving and supportive spouse. It really makes all the difference in the world. I know he rejoices in those initials also!
Love,
Retta
Post a Comment