The weekend before last, my extended family threw a combination baby/wedding shower for me and for my cousin Beth. She is getting married June 16, 2007. It was so great to see all of them. I wish I could see them all more but life gets so busy that we just can't seem to all get together. I was really excited to see my grandmother. I'm going to have to make a point to get up there and see her more. We got some great gifts as did Beth and Jonathan. The food was incredible, just way too much. It was a feast for an army! We also drove over to Sparta, TN, Saturday afternoon to visit with my other grandmother. After the ride up there and over to her house, I was completely exhausted so I wasn't very good company for her but atleast I got to visit with her. We took lots of pictures both places so I wanted to post some of them...
No comments:
Post a Comment