We have cleaned out, cleaned up, packed up, recycled, thrown away and loaded stuff to the point that I'm amazed we still have things left in the house. It's amazing how much you accumulate! I've sent two car loads to the consigment sale of the boys' stuff. Made just over $500! I've lost count of the trips we taken to the church building to unload donations to the children's home. And, we'll take a few more! Numerous boxes/bags of baby clothes have gone to friends of ours at church. The big load was to AL this past weekend. There are things that we would like to keep but feel don't need to go to England with us. My parents were kind enough to give us some space in their outside garage and extra closets in the house to store these items. My inlaws offered space in their barn as well but we didn't need it. So we loaded a little UHaul trailer and off we went to AL.
The boys spent last week in AL with grandparents for Spring Break. When we got to Elba, I was told that Charlie was anxiously waiting on us to arrive but when he saw us pull up with a trailer, that got him even more excited! He had such fun helping unload it.
Now...on to get the house ready to rent...

No comments:
Post a Comment