This year, I had a fireman and a scarecrow. My scarecrow was part of an ensemble as you will see in the pics...
We played many of the games...
Philip's favorite was the bean bag toss...
The bouncy is always a big hit with the kids and mine were no different. This is where Charlie spent most of his time. My other two boys got in on the fun too!
We enjoyed the hayride...
and food...
and many, many friends...
Philip with his Sunday School teacher, Ms. Mona. He loves her!
Charlie ran off and did his own thing so I didn't get any cute pics of him but had Philip with me so I clicked away...
Philip enjoyed wearing Charlie's fireman hat...
We wrapped up the night with Trunk N Treat. Lots of candy everywhere!
Daniel manned our trunk. Here's what I came up with...
And...it wouldn't be Halloween if you didn't get to enjoy your stash!







































No comments:
Post a Comment