Monday, June 4, 2012

travelling to Elba...



April 2012 - I convinced Daniel's parents to drive to GA and back to get me and the boys so we could stay a week in AL.  Since we had planned to travel to AL for Easter, this made it so that Daniel could come for Easter weekend and drive us back to GA.  Gram and Papa got thrown into the deep end by travelling with two little boys.  Charlie isn't ever quiet.  Stops are made around nap times.  And, with me in between the two boys, they didn't really sleep much.  :\  Considering all of that, it was an ok trip.  I didn't ever ask Gram and Papa what they thought about the trip.  Honestly, I really didn't want to know!

One thing that kept Charlie busy was my camera.  He enjoys looking at pics on it and watching videos on it but I had cleaned off the memory card for our trip to AL so there wasn't much on it.  So, we just made our own videos for him to watch.  Since Charlie loves to watch himself, I had him sing some songs...

Charlie also took a few pics of his own.  You never know what you'll get when he has the camera!  Here's the car from his perspective...


And, he had to get a picture of the red angry bird...

No comments: