Charlie was excited to see the fountains and once he saw other kids in the water, he, of course, wanted to do the same. Luckily, I had an extra pair of shorts and undies in the diaper bag so I decided to let him. It was pure joy for all of us! See for yourself...
Philip was able to join in the fun of the playground as well.
September means football season...as we were playing on the playground, the UGA cheerleaders as well as the mascot walked through the park. Many were taking pictures with him. Kathy told Charlie to tell him, "Roll Tide." I said, "No Charlie. We tell him 'War Eagle'." Charlie kept his distance and they all kind of just breezed through...probably coming from or going to a pep rally. After they were gone, Charlie said, "Mom, who was that?" I replied, "That was the Georgia bulldog." He then said, "But I didn't get to say 'War Eagle!'. " That's my boy! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment