Daniel and I are expecting our second child on July 31, 2010. So Charlie gets to be a big brother! He's going to be a great one. We told all the family while we were in AL for Christmas. It didn't come as much of a surprise this time but everyone was excited all the same.
I've been feeling pretty good. I have a day here and there where I'm a little green but it's tolerable. I'm 11 weeks along so only another week and I'll be past the first trimester. I'm just tired and have no motivation to get up and do anything. I'm hoping that will change soon.
I went in Tuesday for a doc visit. He checked for a heartbeat and had no luck with the monitor so they pulled in the ultrasound machine. I got to see the baby instead of just hearing the heartbeat. That was a boost! He/she was just moving and flipping. Doc said from that everything looks good. He said it's probably just too early to easily find a heartbeat. Seeing the baby made the pregnancy much more real to me. I have felt a flutter or two already which surprises me since the baby is still so small. I'll try and keep you posted as we both grow! :)
Btw, I think I got a little burnt out on fb and my blog so I apologize for not posting sooner. I'll try and catch up soon. To be honest, it's been kinda nice to not be obsessive about it and my e-mail. Later...
2 comments:
YAY for you! We will put you on our prayer list.
It's great to see you back on the blog. I did a little pull-back myself during the holidays. Glad to hear you are feeling pretty good and I know your ultrasound was exciting. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment