I apologize for not posting in a while. Things have just been crazy! I'm still hacking and coughing and have been for over a week so that has led me to some groggy days.
We had a great Thanksgiving in AL with all of our family. We were there for about 10 days so I'm sure my parents and inlaws are having Charlie withdrawals. He got pretty spoiled while we were there. The weather was beautiful most days so a good bit of Charlie's time was spent walking around outside. That is where he prefered to be! Unfortunately, since we've been home, he hasn't been able to play outside due to the cold weather and his mommy being sick. Poor thing. We spent Thanksgiving day with Daniel's family and a good bit of his extended family that night. Friday was spent with my family. Daniel also got to spend some time with the boys. This is a group from high school that gets together usually around Thanksgiving and Christmas because there's a good amount of them home. I usually just pop my head in to say hello and leave Daniel with them. No telling how many video games they played! Most of our time was just spent with our families, especially Daniel's grandmother. Charlie warmed right up to her and they had a ball! He has really begun to remember people. He gets excited to see any of his grandparents and will go right to them. Charlie's is perfectly content with any of them. That made my vacation wonderful!
Well, that's about it. I finally got my Christmas decorations up today, inside and outside, with Daniel's help. It really puts you in the spirit! We'll see how Charlie does with the tree. I'm working on Christmas presents as well. I'll post more after Christmas since I don't want to ruin the surprise for my family who reads my blog. It's going to be a chore but I'm really going to enjoy giving them.
We attended Breakfast with Santa yesterday morning at church. I'll try and upload the pics and post on that soon. So for now, this is all you get. :)
2 comments:
Time with the boys. :-) Did they play cards this time, too?
I heard murmurs of a possible get-together (including girls) over Thanksgiving, but I guess it never quite came together. Maybe we could all meet up when folks come home for the Christmas holidays.
I'd love for us to get together! When are y'all going to be in town (and free)?
Post a Comment