Well, we survived Charlie's first Christmas. We all had a great time visiting family and friends, exchanging gifts, and just enjoying the season. Charlie, of course, only being 7 1/2 months old, really didn't know what was going on. He enjoyed the wrapping paper, bows, and ribbons. Forget gifts! Just give him some paper to tear up. He got some great gifts though, as did Daniel and me. We made the trip to Elba the Saturday before Christmas and stayed until a couple of days after. We then made the trek to TN to visit my grandmother for a few days (with a stop in ATL to drop off gifts of course...that poor car...it was packed to the max). Charlie and I then made the LONG journey back to Elba and then on to Destin, FL, with my mom and dad. Daniel headed back to Kennesaw and back to work after New Year's. My aunt and uncle had a house in Destin for the week so a bunch of my family headed down to enjoy a much needed vacation there. I'll post more on that trip later. But, that is why I am just now getting around to posting. I got home a couple of days ago and I am exhausted! Whew! Just PLEASE don't make me get back in a car anytime soon! Charlie did surprisingly well. Hopefully, things will be back to normal in a couple of days. I'll post more on our beach trip and Charlie turning 8 months old in the next day or two. In the meantime, here is a slide show of pictures from Christmas...



No comments:
Post a Comment